- Contact us, contribute your ideas and join us at our next meeting.
- Print out one of the letters below and share it with your neighbors.
- Find out which district you live in and contact your city council member, letting him/her know what you think about the 710 Freeway Tunnel option. Here is a sample template to a council member
- Write a Letter to the Editor (Alhambra Source, San Gabriel Valley News…)
- Attend City Council meetings in downtown Alhambra and speak at public comment before the meeting begins. See schedule here. Watch a few Alhambrans Against 710 in action.
- Sign the No710 petition.
- Connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Put a No710 Sign in your front yard or window. Contact us if you want one.
- Wear a No 710 T-shirt around town. Contact us if you want one.
Sample Letters to share with your neighbors and city council:
- Neighbor Letter (English)
- Neighbor Letter (Chinese)
- Neighbor Letter (Spanish)
- Sample letter to Alhambra council member
- Open letter to Alhambra City Council (cc: local city councils) – July 2, 2014
Get more information: