UPDATE Nov. 28, 2018: More than 3 years later since taking public comments, Cal Trans finally made their official decision! And it ain’t the tunnel option! Read more here.
Cal-Trans/Metro will make the decision on the 710 extension after they’ve heard from the public – that means YOU! Let your voice be heard before August 5, 2015. Read this first: Navigating 710 EIR
- Where can I see the actual Draft EIR of March 2015?
- What if I don’t want to read the 26,000+ pages of the Draft EIR? Click here: Navigating 710 EIR_presentation
- What are the basics about the toll freeway-tunnel alternative?
- Is there a Cost-Benefit Analysis?
- What are Metro/CalTrans’ 5 Alternatives to a surface freeway? (Are there other alternatives?)
- What do Alhambra’s legislators think, in particular Councilwoman Barbara Messina, who has endorsed the tunnel wholeheartedly – even before the EIR came out?
- What will really happen to Alhambra air quality?
- What will really happen to Alhambra traffic?
- What about earthquakes and aquifers?
- What about jobs creation?
- How can I write an effective EIR comment with questions before August 2015?
- When is the next public hearing (map viewing + comments) ?
- What is the press saying about the EIR?