- Traffic on Fremont and Mission and Valley started as early as 12:30pm! (see the video here)
- Intercon security guards were being paid overtime for their attendance.
- Anyone who tried to call the Alhambra police to complain about the traffic was diverted to the City of Alhambra. No one answered the phone at the City – probably because they were all working at the event as cheerleaders.
- Dozens of young people at the event were paid to be there. When they were asked questions about the tunnel, they did not know. When supervisors were asked, they did not know either.
- We will report on HOW MUCH that event cost as it comes in – the band, the police presence, the employees, the “free”cake, the propaganda, the permits to shut down the street,…) The Fremont banners cost $119,000 alone…stay tuned!